Friday, March 4, 2016

No. I Don't Want To Talk About It.

There's a lot that's happened.  Usually, it's no news is good news for us.  That hasn't been the case around the house lately.  Since the hospital trip for Bryce, things have changed and he's just sick.  Last Monday, he got the news that they didn't think the trial drugs were working.  Today, we received his scan results confirming that.

The short and sour details....
Cancer is getting worse.
He's off the trail.
We have to find something else.  FAST!

Feelings:
Devastated
Pissed
Incredible Sadness

What's Next/What Does That Mean?
We have no idea.
We have a lot to think about.
We have the horrible job of telling our kids the news this weekend.

And no.  I don't want to talk about it.

1 comment:

  1. We love you so much jess. There aren't any words to describe the compassion and sorrow I feel and I know mine in comparison is non existent to what you must be feeling. Another tangible thing that has no earthly word attached to it is the spirit of my friend. I never got to hear his voice. But he touched my heart and taught me more about life that I can even begin to describe. And yet another thing that has no word to describe it's never ending boundless reach is my families support for you. We love you. Our friend is gone. But we have one left to pick up and carry until she can once again walk. But youre not alone jess. We're here for u

    ReplyDelete