Tuesday, December 2, 2014

SO IMPRESSED!!!!!!

Have I ever told you that Bryce is the strongest man I've ever met?  No?  oh.
So my husband is the strongest man I've ever met.  I'm BEYOND impressed with him.  I've seen him a couple of times since surgery.  I'm waiting on them to assign him to a room.  But I couldn't believe how great he looks.

He can't talk.  His sister and brother bought him a white board to help with communication.  This was one of his messages to me:  I am so optimistic!  I feel so relieved and happy for it to be finished for now!

Ya know why?!?!?!?!  Because he has SO many prayer warriors.  THAT'S WHY!!!!!  GOD did this!
 He feels SO good right now.  His pain is under control.  He has a white board for communication.  He smiles at everyone he's seen so far.  He's thanking everyone and sharing the love!

God is good!!!!  I knew that he could pull us through this.  He is working on Bryce to heal him physically, to keep him calm emotionally and mentally.  I am so grateful.  I am so happy.

PRAY! FIGHT! WIN!

2 comments:

  1. Your faith is truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing it. You guys are in our prayers constantly, especially today.

    ReplyDelete