Wednesday, August 12, 2015

#BStrong Gear

Many have expressed interest in where to get #BStrong gear.  I will start taking orders and payment now through August 31st.  I'll get the order in the first week of September and should have the product delivered mid-September.
Stobb Family in BStrong t-shirts
Products Available:
Unisex T-Shirts: S-XXL...............$15
Women's Tank Tops: S-XXXL......$15
Koozies........................................$5
11oz Ceramic Coffee Mug.............$8

Both of the shirts and the koozies will be the same #BStrong blue.  The coffee mugs will be white with a blue logo on them.

I have PayPal & can send you requests for payment & receipts that way or accept cash, of course.  All I need is an email address for me to send the request from PayPal.

Pass the word along to anyone you know that follows along and has mentioned wanting some #BStrong stuff!!!!  Commenting on this will work.  However, the best way to send me what you want is by email at jmstobb@gmail.com

Love to you all and KEEP THOSE PRAYERS COMING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!
RESULTS TOMORROW!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment